We’re Hiring A Web Developer!
Primer 180 is seeking a Web Developer to join our digital team at our marketing agency located in Plymouth, Minnesota. We are looking for a versatile individual who wants a challenge and an opportunity to grow at our small and thriving agency. Our client list includes some of the top names in the Outdoor (hunting, fishing, camping) space. If you have a passion for the outdoors, and have the skills and requirements outlined below – this might just be your dream job!
Responsibilities & Duties:
The following is a list of the various skills and capabilities that you can expect to employ as a Web Developer at Primer 180. Our wish list is long and varied; as part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities and try new things. If you have experience in any of the following and are hungry to learn the rest, we want to hear from you.
Project Related Competencies
• Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
• Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
• Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
• Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
• Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
• Understands basic relational database concepts.
• Can confidently write the four basic SQL statements.
• Exhibits proficiency in HTML and one scripting language.
• Possesses basic knowledge of XML/XSL.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
• Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
Primer 180 is part of the Revo Brand Group. We are an innovation company. One of a kind. We conceive, design, engineer, develop, package and market unique products and brands to outdoor enthusiasts. People like you. People like us.
We’re exceptional at finding unmet needs because we’ve grown up on the water, beat the brush and shot the skies. Collectively, we’ve spent hundreds of years off of the grid. Our process turns insights into innovative “must have” product ideas that reek of authenticity. As a manufacturer ourselves, we understand how to build what we conceive. And our time spent off pavement is matched only by our years marketing brands, our clients’ and our own. When outdoorsmen say, “Why didn’t somebody think of that before,” we’re the somebody they’ve been waiting for.
We offer a competitive base salary DOE, health and dental, and a casual and enjoyable company culture.
Location: Plymouth, MN